The Film Extracts:
- The 1982 film, directed by Ridley Scott was reviewed heavily, it had many people disliking the film, however, who knew that it would turn out to be such a fantastic example of a Neo-Noir 30 years later.
- The attention on Blade Runner has sprung ‘Cult’ groups.
- October 23, 2012 a blu ray version was released, containing 1 movie and 5 different cuts. It is selling for $70, this proves just how much this film is important to society as it is an example of a ‘masterpiece’.
- The 2003 independent film, directed by Gus Van Sant was based on the American news reports of young teenagers/adults entering a school and causing harm, chaos and death to some.
- The film had been constucted to have a ‘gamer’ feel to it as the weapons and some camera positioning demonstrates the young ‘gamer’ (FPS).
- The long use of silence (in car driving scene on the way to the school) causes suspense, the deep breathing indicates that there may be a struggle, however, the main two characters are so calm with what they are doing, so the breathing must indicate to some suspense.
- The 2009 documentary film, directed by Louie Psihoyos was based on the cruel life of dolphins, by how they are treated in poor environments such as ‘Sea World’, as it is not their natural habitat.
- These natural environmentalist are demonstrating to the world, just how bad people can be, as such this film takes place in Taiji, Japan where whaling and dolphin slaughtering occurs.
- This film makes reference to ‘Flipper’, the trained dolphin as it too was removed from HER natural habitat, young female dolphins are the target for training as they can be easily trained. Male dolphins are mostly slaughtered.